1,000 Mag-Tab®SR caplets: Each caplet of Mag-Tab®SR contains 84 mg of elemental magnesium L-lactate dihydrate. Four 84 mg Mag-Tab SR caplets daily contain 336 mg of elemental magnesium and will meet the USRDA range for the average adult female and male (300-350 mg daily). Patients with kidney disease should not take magnesium supplements without the advice and direct supervision of a physician.
- Mag-Tab®SR’s sustained-release technology and unique bioavailable formulation effectively delivers up to 41% of elemental magnesium lactate to your body throughout the day.
- Unique bioavailable formulation designed to address the complexities of creating an absorbable and bioavailable magnesium supplement.
- Clinical trials demonstrate Mag-Tab®SR’s magnesium lactate formulation delivers an advanced absorption rate up to 41% compared to 2-29% of other formulations (oxide, citrate, taurate, malate, glycinate, chelates, etc).
- Trusted and established pharmaceutical grade supplement (magnesium L-lactate dihydrate) that has been available for over 30 years by Niche Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Easy on the stomach, Designed for non-laxative effect, Coated for easier swallowing, Gluten-free, Vegan, and safe for those with Celiac disease.
Mag-TabSR was created specifically to address the complexities of magnesium absorption and bioavailability. Mag-TabSR’s sustained-release technology coupled with a unique bioavailable formulation effectively delivers up to 41% of elemental magnesium lactate to your body throughout the day when taken twice daily.
Patients with kidney disease should not take magnesium supplements without the advice and direct supervision of a physician.
UPC Code 1000 Count: 736765420189
Reviews Hide Reviews
Review of my order of Mag-Tab SR, 1000 Caplets
I am always completely satisfied with this product. I have been taking 2 tablets in the morning and two at night since my physician recommended this dosage years ago. I am happy to see that there is no longer color added to the tablets.
This product works for me
I take two of these supplements daily to help with migraines and regularity. Bought the large size ahead of the price increase.
I have taken this product for many years and feel it does a very good job.
I ordered the magnesium on June 11 and there was a little trouble fulfilling the order, but we worked out a solution. The shipment went out on 14 June and I paid for priority shipping, but Unfortunately it is now 21 June and I have yet to receive it.
My Doctor recommended Mag-Tab years ago because my Magnesium levels were in the tank. Dr. believed it may have caused my Afib. I've been taking Mag-Tabs since then and everything is fine. I always get the 1000 count, excellent value.
I have purchase this product for the past 3 years, and very happy with this product.
Size of tablets
Hi, I'm taking 4 of your Mag-Tabs a day. It would be great to have them be a little smaller It is just that my pill boxes are stuffed already, smaller is better. I like the white Tabs much better than the dusty yellow Tabs, so thank you for that. John
Love the big bottle for my husband uses it 2x's per day for restless legs and it radically changed my life by stopping terrible migraines. I have given samples to many people who have been greatly helped by it.